We seek to make package exchanges between drones possible. Currently we are developing a technology for coupling two drones together, which will pave the way for in-flight package exchanges.
You can see on the picture the high-level process:
- Dispatch of Fixed Wing from logistics hub flying towards the final destination
- Multicopter drone dispatches and flies automatically towards the fixed wing drone
- The two drones fly stable and physically connect autonomously in the air
- The two drones exchange the physical package
- The Multicopter drone flies and delivers the package to the exact final destination
- The Fixed Wing returns to the logistics hub
• There is no need to land for exchanging packages.
• With our technology efficient, bi-directional transport ways will be possible.
• Higher range and payload capacity compared to hybrid solutions.
• Low noise pollution and intrusion into every-day life.
• Worldwide unique and sole solution for coupling drones.
• Coupling mechanism will be used for exchanging packages between drones.
• Compensation of relative drone movements.
• Active movement control when coupling and decoupling for collision avoidance.
Use Cases and functionality
With our technology, packages can be delivered to whole urban areas without the need for a centralized storage. This combined with avoidance of traffic allows for one-hour deliveries and a way to differentiate by logistic.
For more information click here
Contact me for everything business such as applicable use-cases, integration into supply chains or financial topics
Contact me for everything technical such as technical inquiries or collaboration ideas and requests