We seek to make package exchanges between drones possible. Currently we are developing a technology for coupling two drones together, which will pave the way for in-flight package exchanges.
You can see on the picture the high-level process:
- Dispatch of fixed wing from logistics hub flying towards the final destination
- Multicopter drone dispatches and flies automatically towards the fixed wing drone
- The two drones physically connect autonomously in the air and exchange the package using Future Delivery Technology
- The multicopter drone decouples and safely delivers the package to the final destination
- The fixed wing returns to the logistics hub
• There is no need to land for exchanging packages.
• With our technology efficient, bi-directional transport ways will be possible.
• Higher range and payload capacity compared to hybrid solutions.
• Low noise pollution and intrusion into every-day life.
• Worldwide unique and sole solution for coupling drones.
• Coupling mechanism will be used for exchanging packages between drones.
• Compensation of relative drone movements.
• Active movement control when coupling and decoupling for collision avoidance.
Use Cases and functionality
With our technology, packages can be delivered to whole urban areas without the need for a centralized storage. This combined with avoidance of traffic allows for one-hour deliveries and a way to differentiate by logistic.
For more information click here
Our team is happy to assist you in identifying your needs and integrating drones and our technologies into your supply chains.
Do you have questions or are you interested in a collaboration? Please feel free to contact us.